Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy Memories Layout


I started this layout with a Jana Eubank sketch.  The green background is from Echo Park’s Little Girl collection.  The patterned paper, stickers and journaling card are from the Country Drive Collection by Echo Park.  The buttons are from my stash (Making Memories and Jo-Ann’s) and I used twine from The Twinery.  I cut the title on the Silhouette using a design from their store and cardstock from Bazzill and American Crafts.  The orange trim is from Fancy Pants Designs.  Finally I added the flourishes with DMC floss and my stitch templates from Oriental Trading.

2 comments:

DanaMK said...

I love how you did your title! You can do some really great stuff with your Silhouette. I'm starting to regret going with the Cricut and not the Silhouette.

Stacia said...

You always make me wish I would use my silhouette more often! I just don't feel like I am as good with it as you are :) This is such a great page!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...