Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hop, Hop for a Valentine's Blog Hop

Hi everyone.  Welcome to the wonderful Valentine's Card Blog Hop!  You will see some very cute cards from a very talented group of ladies from Club CK.  Our wonderful host Amanda sent us all a little kit of the same supplies to make our cards.  I had a lot of fun making a cute card to share!
If you didn’t arrive from Amanda's Blog go back to there to start.  


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Make sure to leave a comment to be entered to win this super cute card.  If you are a follower or a new follower then leave a second comment letting me know for an extra chance to win!  I will draw a winner on Monday morning, so check back to see if you are the lucky winner!  Now hop on over to Beth's Blog!  Have fun!

25 comments:

okanogangirl said...

Adorable!!!

Becky said...

great card!!!! Love the way you used the string!

Hattie said...

Great card, love the sentiment, is that a stamp?

Stacia said...

I love the sentiment!! How cute is that?? The adorable "balloon" effect is pretty as well!

Heather M said...

I like the hearts with the twine & decorative edge. I am a follower already.

kelsterjean said...

Cassie, I love your card! The heart 'balloons' are adorable! I'm a follower of your blog and love reading it all the time!

ELLEN said...

Cassie, your card is adorable!Thanks for playing along. I love seeing what everyone comes up with using the same products.

ELLEN said...

I just signed up to be a follower of your blog!

Mandi said...

I love it.

Steffanie said...

Love your card! I like how you did the misting and used the twine. Funny thing, I never received any twine in my package! I like the sentiment inside, too!

Moongirl said...

Super cute, Cassie! I love the trailing twine.

photochic said...

I love the mist you used on your card! The little heart ballons are so cute!!

melissajohnson8 said...

I love your card!! :)

Megan D said...

I love the saying inside. So cute!

Jordan said...

I love this card! You did a great job! :)

Snips and Snails said...

Really cute! I love it.

Connie said...

Love the heart balloons!

Derv said...

Hey Cassie, great card. Love the heart balloons

Derv said...

I'm following you now. Thought I was, but I was mistaken :-)

bfran55 said...

Cute card. Loved the way you used the hearts and twine.

bfran55 said...

I'm already a follower.

Shanon said...

Really cute! I like the heart ballons!

DanaMK said...

So pretty! I love how you joined the two hearts together with twine!

Ashley Horton said...

Great way to use the supplies Amanda sent!! I really like the cute way you used the hearts and twine to make it look like little balloons!!

glorygirl said...

What a great card! Love how the hearts are reminiscent of kites!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...