Thursday, February 2, 2012

Laugh Layout (Frosted Designs Challenge)


I used a Scrapbook Generation sketch for this layout.  I created this layout for the Frosted Designs recipe challenge (3 patterned papers, 2 buttons & 1 word title).  I started with kraft cardstock from Recollections that I sprayed with white Mister Huey by Studio Calico.  The patterned papers are from Echo Park.  The ric-rac is from my stash.  The purple flowers are from Prima and I sprayed them with purple Glimmer Mist.  The buttons are from Oriental Trading.  I cut the title on the Silhouette using a design from Kerri Bradford.  I added hand stitching with DMC floss and a stitch template from Oriental Trading.  The journaling card is from Maya Road.

5 comments:

Lori Apgar said...

What a great layout (and photo)!! I love the blocks of patterned papers!! Thanks for joining us this week at Frosed Designs!

Derv said...

So Cute! I lover her smile.

Steffanie said...

Such a sweet layout! Love the rickrack and the stitching!

Jenny Evans said...

Such a cute layout...love the colors!! And that photo is adorable!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!! :)

glorygirl said...

Such a sweet picture! And the hand stitching is AWESOME!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...