Monday, February 27, 2012

You and Me Layout

 
I started with a Scrapbook Generation Volume 4 sketch.  The cardstock is from Recollections.  The patterned paper is from K & Company.  The blue dew drops are from Recollections.  The buttons are from my stash.  I cut the flowers and the title on the Silhouette using designs from their store and for the flowers I then used the Imaginisce petal roller tool on the edges to curl them up. The flower brads are from Making Memories.  I added the stitching with my Sew Easy and DMC floss.  And the rhinestone hearts are from Oriental Trading.

Here is a close up of the flower.  I really LOVE how this turned out!  I love the texture and thickness of this flower.  Plus it was super easy!

3 comments:

Moongirl said...

Ooooooo, I like this! Love the flower!

Steffanie said...

That flower is gorgeous---especially with the heart bling! Great layout!

paper-klipz said...

love the flower! so pretty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...