Tuesday, March 20, 2012

1, 2, 3, Climb Layout

This is one of those layouts where it came together quickly.  I love those layouts where I sit down at my desk, pull out the pictures and from there everything seems to flow pretty effortlessly.  These are the ones that are so fun to create!  It is layouts like this that help me when I am struggling with a layout, which luckily doesn't happen too often (although I have two on my desk right now that are not really working).


I started with a Sketchy Thursdays sketch for this layout.  The papers, letter stickers, tree and border stickers and journaling card are all from Echo Park.  The twine is from The Twinery.  The number stickers are American Craft Thickers.  The buttons are from my stash.  The white cardstock (behind the tree) is from Recollections.

3 comments:

Erin Blegen said...

I really love this one- great design, great photos, love the banner peeking out and the title inside the tree- nicely done :)

PattyC said...

I love the pops of pink. They really accent your photos nicely!

photochic said...

Oh what an adorable layout! I love love LOVE the awesome colors (I have never seen that paper line I don't think...) I love the tree with the title in it. How ADORABLE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...