Thursday, March 8, 2012

Catch It Layout


I used a Sketchy Thursday sketch for this layout.  The papers are all from Bo-Bunny’s Vicki B collection.  The letter stickers are also from Bo-Bunny.  The twine is from The Twinery.  I used my Martha Stewart border punch.  The canvas circles are from Basic Grey.  I fussy cut the green patterned paper so that the flowers and swirls would still be seen with the pink paper.  

I created this layout for the February Recipe Challenge at Club CK.  We had to use: at least 1 colored pen (pink), corner rounder (journaling tag), 4x6 photo (I cut mine down to 4x4), staples (center of layered circles) and twine (green around page).  I really love how these elements came together for this page.

4 comments:

Erin Blegen said...

Oh this is so cute- love the framing you did!!

Beth Hallgren said...

Great job fussy cutting and love the twine :)

glorygirl said...

Great layout! Love the cutting, the twine and how you worked the title.

Steffanie said...

Love pink and green! Fantastic work with the fussy-cutting and the baker's twine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...