Friday, March 16, 2012

First Digital Layout

I never thought that I would dabble in Digital Scrapbooking.  I just love playing with paper so much.  Now it is not like I am intimidated by using Photoshop, because I love using the program and have been using it for over 10 years now.  The change in my mind came when we started planning our latest move and I didn’t want to give up scrapping for several months.  So I decided that while in the middle of this move I would play with some digi scrapping.  Well, tonight I decided to create my first digi layout.  I have to say that I am really loving it!  So here it is:
Be Your Beautiful Self
I was inspired to create a layout using this week’s card sketch over at Sketches: Creatively Yours. So I mostly used the Spring Menagerie Kit from Design House Digital.  I also used things from the Grunge Frames Kit, Oodles of String and Check It Journaling Cards.
Thanks for taking a look!

5 comments:

Simona said...

Veramente delizioso! Trovo i colori e il lavoro bellissimi!
Really delicious! I find the colors and the beautiful work!
Simona

Ali said...

OH WOW! Cassie, this is beautiful, TY so much for creating the LO using Ann's card sketch! It is so soft and feminine... LOVELY WORK! :) ~ Ali, S: CY 's Proud Team Leader

Heather M said...

Great job cassie! I always think that I wont try digi either but you just never know.

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a beautiful layout! Thanks so much for joining us at S:CY!

Stacey

PhotoArtbyChelle said...

Great job, love how you used the card sketch for a layout. Thanks for playing along at Sketches: Creatively yours

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...