Monday, March 26, 2012

Genuinely You layout


I created this layout for the joint challenge between Scrap Fit and The Paper Variety. I rotated the sketch to work with my vertical photo. I use the new My Mind’s Eye Miss Caroline Collection. I cut the flowers out on my Silhouette using a design from their store. I then sprayed them with Perfect Pearls Mist and used my Imaginisce petal roller to give them dimension. The brads are from American Crafts. The wood butterflies are from Studio Calico. The acrylic heart is from Making Memories (I believe, it has been in my stash for years.) The trim is from Paper Wishes. The twine is from Technique Tuesday. The cardstock is from Bazzill. I roughed up the edges of the photo with sandpaper and Tim Holtz edge distressing tool.

7 comments:

Megan D said...

I love the flowers! So cute

Lean said...

lovely page i like ypur flowers.
byebye,Lean

wendipooh13 said...

such an adorable page and love all your embellie details!!!! thanks sooo much for working out at ScrapFIT!!!!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Very pretty flower embellishments!!

andi said...

adorable! love the flowers!

Caroli said...

Love the colors you used and also the flowers!
Thank you for playing along with us at The Paper Variety :)

Keren Tamir said...

I love what you did and that photo is amazing!! thanks for joining us at ScrapFit

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...