Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Giddy Up Ride On Layout


So this is one of the layouts I was talking about in my post yesterday.  I had this pictures ready to scrapbook and I just didn't like the first layout I made.  So I threw it all away (except the pictures) and decided to try it again.
So this time I used a Sketchy Thursdays sketch.  I then used the For The Record Collection by Echo Park.  I distressed the edges with my Tim Holtz distressing tool.  I have to say I now love how this layout turned out.  Overall I kept this layout pretty simple, but i didn't want my pictures to be overshadowed by other elements on the page.

4 comments:

okanogangirl said...

Adorable! The diagonal lines of the PP create a great feel of movement that reinforces the photos!

Heather M said...

I like the colors in the pp. Cute LO!

KellyF said...

Love it! The pp strips look great!

PattyC said...

I love the combination of patterns! Very cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...