Friday, March 2, 2012

An interesting stat...

So today is Day 62 of 2012 and I thought I would figure out how many scrapbook layouts I have created this year so far.  Well here we go...

There have been 44 single-paged layouts and 7 double-paged layouts for a grand total of 58 12x12 pages.  That is almost 1 page per day.  So super crazy!  I know this pace won't continue throughout the year since I have a big cross-country move coming up, so I will enjoy my scrappy time while I can get it and once all of our stuff gets packed up, then I will digi scrap until we get the new place set up.  Luckily I can set up a house pretty quickly!

2 comments:

glorygirl said...

Way to go! Just like you, I've come to accept that crafting sometimes comes in waves....lots of productivity and creativeness...and then, nothing for awhile. Great job on all you've scrapped so far! Best wishes in your move!

Linda E said...

Wow! That's impressive!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...