Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Love Notes Layout


I love that this week's challenge at Frosted Designs is to use kraft.  Kraft has really become a love for me the last couple of years! I started this layout with a sketch from the Page Maps 2 book. The kraft cardstock is from Recollections. The patterned papers are from October Afternoon and are all leftover from a class at last year’s CK Convention. The ribbon is from my stash (I believe American Crafts). The title was done with two different sets of American Craft Thickers. The large hearts were cut on the Silhouette using a design from their store and I then pierced holes around the edge to add the stitching. I cut the small heart by hand along with the blue bracket shape behind it. I used a Martha Stewart border punch on the black strip. Finally the journaling card is one that I found on Pinterest that I printed out and sprayed with two colors of Glimmer Mist. I added foam squares behind the sides of the paper heart and on the actual note from my daughter.

2 comments:

KellyF said...

This is amazingly cute! I love that you documented this. The stitching looks awesome!

Steffanie said...

I totally love this one! Awesome way to showcase those little love notes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...