Thursday, March 15, 2012

Preschool Princess Layout


When I saw the new workout over at Scrap Fit (#63) I just couldn’t wait to use the sketch!  I changed it up some by using 1 large photo instead of 2 and also on the title placement.  The patterned papers are all from Basic Grey.  I sprayed the background with Studio Calico (lunchtray and white) and Glimmer Mist.  I then ruffed up the edges of my photo for some added texture.  The title is done with two different sets of American Craft Thickers.  I really love how this layout came out!!

10 comments:

Steffanie said...

Love this, Cassie! She looks so posed and pretty! Great misting and mix of patterned papers! Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapFIT!!

Ashley Horton said...

Great take on the sketch Cassie and I love the collegiate Thickers mixed with the smaller, black puffy Thickers!!

PattyC said...

Very cute! Love the varsity letters. Perfect for this layout!

Devra said...

Great page. Darling photo!

csewy said...

Very cute...love the layering and pretty green misting!!

Erin Blegen said...

Cassie, this is VERY cute!! I of course love the distressing of the photo and your misted background. Fabulous. Thanks so much for joining in on this ScrapFIT challenge!

Julie said...

love the misting on this layout and the papers go perfectly with the picture. Thanks for joining us over at ScrapFit

Tracey ~ GardenOfGrace said...

What a sweet school LO!! Love the misting and how you distressed the photo!! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

wendipooh13 said...

ahhh what a cutie and great photo!!! wonderful page. thanks sooo much for working out at ScrapFIT!!!!

Keren Tamir said...

I love this photo and the title is amazing!! thanks for joining us at ScrapFit

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...