Monday, March 19, 2012

Silly Girl Layout


I used a sketch from Pinterest to create this layout.  The textured paper is from Doodlebug Designs.  I then used various scraps of ribbon from my stash.  The metal trim is from Jo-Ann’s.  I cut the title and flowers on my Silhouette using designs from their store.  The cardstock is from Recollections and DCWV.  I sprayed the flowers with Glimmer Mist and Perfect Pearls Mist before using my Imaginisce Petal Roller to add dimension to the flowers.  I finished off the flowers with buttons from my stash.

4 comments:

PattyC said...

Adorable! I love the flowers!

Pamela said...

Beautiful! And I love the pics!! :)

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

I love that flower! Gorgeous! Great job Cassie!

Devra said...

Love the flowers and design. nice job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...