Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Soaking Up July layout

I used the current sketch from The Paper Bakery for this layout.  As soon as I saw the sketch with the large picture I knew what photo I wanted to use.
 
I used the new collection from My Mind’s Eye called On the Bright Side. I cut the circles and title on my Silhouette using designs from their store for the title. The black cardstock is from Coredination. The bling is from Wants 2 Scrap (flourish) and Kaisercraft (dot above the i in the title). The flowers are from Imaginisce, Making Memories & Prima. The buttons are just from my stash. The twine is from The Twinery. The bingo marker is from Tim Holtz.

12 comments:

PattyC said...

Very cool! I love all the little photos.

photochic said...

So amazing, Cassie! :) I love everything about this layout! That title is just awesome-- so makes me jealous of your Silhouette! :P Awesome usage of the huge photo! That's quite a number of photos on just one page! Oh- and I loooove the new MME! :)

okanogangirl said...

I just love this concept!! Beautiful pge.

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Very cool!! Love all the little photos!
And layouts like this really make me want a Silhouette! :)

Anonymous said...

Great layout! I just adore that large photo!! Thanks for playing at The Paper Bakery, hope to see more in the future :)

Ali said...

Beautiful LO Cassie, love the pps you used; and the graphic "feel" this has!

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

Oh I just love this Cassie!! What an awesome way to document the month of July, and use so many great photos.
Thanks for playing along at The Paper Bakery!!!

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

oooooo! I love all the little photos! What a great idea to grid them up like that and fit them on one page! Also loving the chevron paper (my favorite pattern right now)!

Sarah Hill said...

So amazing with all of those photos! Love this! Thanks for playing at The Paper Bakery :)

Tina said...

i LOVE how you used so many pictures - great design...thanks for playing along at the PB!

Amanda Johnson said...

This is awesome! I love how you fit so many photos on here! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Bakery!

angie gutshall said...

Love ALL the photos!! Great job! Thanks for playing at The Paper Bakery!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...