Friday, March 30, 2012

Special Delivery (a S:CY Layout)

Here is this week's sketch from Sketches: Creatively Yours.  Go check it out and make some time to play along!
Here is my layout based on this sketch!
I changed up the photos on this sketch.  I really love that working with sketches gives me great ideas but that there are no set rules.  You can always change things up!  So I used two square photos on this layout instead of the three on the sketch.  I used the Basic Grey Origins Collection for this project.  I cut the title and artisan background shape on the Silhouette using designs in their store.  I also sanded the edges of the patterned paper so that there was a touch of white to help the layers pop.  I also added a foam square behind the flower for even more dimension.

4 comments:

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Great take on the sketch!
The photos are so cute, as is the title to go with :)

Tulip Scrapper said...

Cassie, I like the way you changed it up--it seems more balanced. I love the papers you picked--beautiful!

Ali said...

GREAT work as always Cassie! Love having you with us!! :) -Ali

glorygirl said...

Love how you used the sketch. Super cute photos, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...