Thursday, March 22, 2012

You are so Lovely to Me layout


I decided to use a Sketch Savvy sketch to create this layout. I was having a hard time deciding what papers to use and then I bought some new My Mind’s Eye papers and the colors were perfect! The papers are from Miss Caroline, the transparency is from Happy Together and the title tag is from Stella & Rose. The blue flower and key are from Making Memories. The wood butterfly is from Studio Calico that I then inked and added dots of Glossy Accents. The small letter stickers are from Echo Park. The trim and photo turns are from Fancy Pants. And finally the gold brads are from Oriental Trading. I decided to fussy cut the flowers in the lower left corner to be above the transparency because I hated covering them up.
This week’s Friday challenge over at Frosted Designs is to use wings and I used the butterfly wings.

5 comments:

PattyC said...

I love your title block!

Ashley Horton said...

This is so pretty with the MME goodies, Cassie! And I really love that transparency. The butterfly is a really great embellie to go along with the floral pattern on your paper! Thanks for playing along with us this week @ Frosted Designs!! :)

Heather M said...

Cute LO! I like MME's new collection. Not generally what I like but it caught my eye for some reason.I like the butterfly too.

Anita Scroggins said...

Love your layout CAssie!! I am your newest follower. I would love it if you could stop by my blog sometime and follow along with me too. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs. Hope to see you again soon!!

Sarah said...

This is beautiful Cassie! I love all the pretty goodies on this layout! Thanks for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...