Monday, March 5, 2012

You Make Me Smile Layout


After picking out these photos I found this sketch Sassy Lil Sketches and decided to use it.  The cardstock is from Bazzill (white) and the Recollections (black & pink). The patterned paper is all from My Mind’s Eye Fine & Dandy Collection.  I cut the title and flowers out on the Silhouette using designs from their store.  The brads are from my stash.  The wood butterflies are from Studio Calico.  The rhinestone hearts are from Oriental Trading.  Both of the sequin trims are from Jo-Ann’s.  On the flowers I first stamped on the cardstock using Watermark ink and a flourish stamp from Oriental Trading to create a light patterned background before I cut the flowers out.   I then used my Imaginisce Petal Roller tool to add more dimension to the flower petals.

6 comments:

okanogangirl said...

Beautiful page! I love the three vertical pieces of paper and then the white space.

Linda E said...

Beautiful layout! I love the flowers and the title work!

Heather M said...

I like the different pp & the flowers. Cute!

Steffanie said...

Love this, Cassie! The combination of papers with your photos is perfect and the flowers add just the right punch!

Ali said...

**gasp** So beautiful!!!!

KellyF said...

Very pretty! I love the flowers and the wood butterflies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...