Thursday, April 12, 2012

Exploring Layout

 
I started out with a Page Maps sketch for this layout. The cardstock is from Bazzill & Recollections. I used the Fancy Pants Delight Collection for this layout. On the green strip I used my Martha Stewart border punch. I cut the title out on my Silhouette using a design from their store. The buttons are from Oriental Trading.

The burlap I used for my flowers I won in a kit several months ago. The rhinestone brad is from American Crafts. The wood patterned brad is from My Mind’s Eye.

3 comments:

Erin Blegen said...

Wow, great design, great colors- love the burlap flower- nice!

okanogangirl said...

I thought you made the flowers - those are awesome!! Perfect touch for the page.

PattyC said...

Ooooh ... I love the burlap flower. Great texture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...