Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Home layout

I started this layout with a sketch from Page Maps. The papers and stickers are from Fancy Pants Designs. The bling is from Queen & Company & Pebbles. The flower trim is from Paper Wishes. The flower with feather is from K & Company. The metal embellishment is from Making Memories. I cut the title and artisan shape on the Silhouette using designs from their store. After printing my journaling I used an EK Success border punch on the side. The grey behind the photos is from Echo Park. I cut the large artisan shape using the shaped piece in the Fancy Pants collection. The black cardstock is from Recollections.

3 comments:

Beth Hallgren said...

Such a sweet tribute, you really get the feel for how happy you are that he is home :)

Steffanie said...

Nice! I like the flourish coming up from the word "home". So wonderful that you capture these memories. You do great work, Cassie.

Ange said...

Beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...