Monday, April 16, 2012

Life Is Sweet Layout (Digi)

Life is Sweet (for Diane)
So you might notice that these are the same pictures from my March 30th layout for Sketches: Creatively Yours, well there is a good reason for that.  When my Mother-in-law saw the layout she just loved it and asked me if it was digital so that she could have a copy.  Well, it wasn’t, but the nice Daughter-in-Law that I am offered to create a new layout digitally for her so she could hang it in her office.  So I edited these pictures differently and chose a color scheme that would work with her office, and I have to say that I really just LOVE how this came out! 
I used a sketch by Heather Waldron for this digi layout. I used a wide variety of kits on this layout. The kits are: Festival, The Sweet Life, Do What You Love(discontinued), Eclectic Comfort, Life Recorded, Spring Menagerie, Grunge Borders, Not So Simply Said and Sweet Little Thing.

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Love this!! Great work! :)

Steffanie said...

So super cute! Love the paper choices and all the layering! You really rock this digi stuff---but why should I be surprised?!? ;-)

andi said...

love the colors, one of these days I will have to try my hand at digi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...