Friday, April 13, 2012

Love You (a S:CY layout)

What another great sketch this week from Sketches:Creatively Yours. I sure hope you will go to the site to see all the great layouts from the design team!
So this is the sketch that I used and below is my layout.  I am so really happy with how this whole layout came together! I love that I was able to really make this layout work for me by switching around the photos and the title and journaling. 


The patterned papers are all from Bo-Bunny.  I sanded and distressed the edges of the papers and pictures.  This was a new thing for me to try and I kind of like it on this layout!  I cut the title on the Silhouette using Recollections cardstock that I then sprayed with two colors of Glimmer Mist and splattered some white Mister Huey ink on it too.  I used Gemstone cardstock by Coredinations for the journaling.  I got the flower trim as a gift for Christmas.  I know it came from Paper Wishes.  I sprayed the trim (it was ivory) with Mister Huey ink, Glimmer Mist and Perfect Pearls Mist.  The rhinestone hearts are from Oriental Trading.  Last but not least are the red photo turns and brads.  The brads are from Oriental Trading and the photo turns are from my stash (I have had them for so long I don’t remember where I got them.)  I love that I was able to really make this layout work for me by switching around the photos and the title and journaling.  

So make sure you go over to the site and share your own layout from this sketch!

1 comment:

Ali said...

Beautiful job, Cassie, loved reading all about your "process!" You are an amazing DT member and I appreciate your dedication so much! GREAT WORK! ~ Ali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...