Friday, April 6, 2012

Relax breathe (a S:CY layout)


I have had this picture printed and ready to scrap for a few months now, but I really wanted the picture to be the focus, then I saw this sketch from Sketches: Creatively Yours and knew with one change it would be perfect!   

I used the Echo Park Times & Seasons collection for this layout.  I also used some letter stickers from their For the Record Collection.  The kraft and black cardstock is from Recollections.  The brick cardstock is from Bazzill.  I cut the title on the Silhouette using a design from their store I then added glossy accents to the words relax, enjoy and moment to make them pop a little more.  As the finishing touch on this layout I added some hand stitching with the help of my stitch templates by Oriental Trading and DMC floss.  I wanted to add the texture to the layout without distracting from the picture.
I hope you will join us over at Sketches: Creatively Yours with this great sketch!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...