Wednesday, May 30, 2012

1 Great Day layout


I was inspired by the Scrap Fit Workout #68 to create this layout using spray mist.  I used it on the flowers, the title and the journaling tag.  I used a Scrapbook Generation volume 1 sketch for this layout. The background glimmer cardstock is from DCWV. The patterned paper My Mind’s Eye. The tag is from my stash and I sprayed it with Glimmer Mist. The striped hearts are from Fancy Pants Designs. I cut the hearts, flowers and title out using my Silhouette and designs from their store. The cardstock for the title is from Bazzill that I sprayed with Mister Huey spray inks and some Perfect Pearls Mist. I used my Imaginisce petal roller on the flowers for more dimension. Finally the brads are from my stash (I think they are from American Crafts). The chipboard button is from my stash and I sprayed it with Glimmer Mist to change the color.

5 comments:

blsd2scrp said...

beautiful work! love it!

Steffanie said...

Nice work, Cassie! Love the way the mist looks on the title letters. Thanks for working out with ScrapFIT!!

Tracey Sabella said...

Such a wonderful 2-page LO!! Love all the ways you used the mist!! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

wendipooh13 said...

what a great 2 pager and love the misted flowers!! thanks soo much for playing along with scrapfit!!!!

photochic said...

Love the flowers on this page! The 3 clusters create a visual triangle- perfect! Love that MME paper and the photos are great! :) Just felt like leaving you some love on your blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...