Friday, May 4, 2012

Back to School (a S:CY layout)

***If you are here for the Spring Blog Hop, 
please scroll down to the next post.***

Here is this week’s sketch over at Sketches: Creatively Yours.SCY Sketch 14-12 DUE May 2 for May 4When I saw this week’s sketch by Ann, I immediately thought of using McKenna’s school picture for this layout. So here is my layout.

I used the Fancy Pants My Family Collection. I cut the title and arrow out on the Silhouette using designs from Kerri Bradford and the Silhouette Store. The journaling card is from my stash. I added the stitching using my Oriental Trading Stitch Templates and DMC floss. I filled the arrow with beads from Art C.

Here is a close-up of the beaded arrow.
I hope you will come on over to S:CY and play along with this sketch!

3 comments:

glorygirl said...

Loooove how you filled the arrow with beads! What a great idea! It really makes the arrow stand out!

Kelly said...

What a little sweetie she is!! That was the first thing I noticed, the second is that arrow filled with beads! I'm SO doing that! Love, love, love.

Jennifer said...

I love the beads in the arrow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...