Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Beautiful 4


When I started this layout I knew I wanted to use the current challenge at The Paper Variety: make your own flowers.  I started this layout with a Scrapbook Generation Volume 7 sketch. The black cardstock is from Coredinations. The patterned paper is from My Mind’s Eye Miss Caroline Collection. I cut the flowers and title out on the Silhouette using designs from their store and from Kerri Bradford. For the flowers, I sprayed them with silver Glimmer Mist and then used my Imaginisce petal roller to give the flowers some much need dimension. The brads in the middle are from SEI.

4 comments:

Devra said...

Love the new look of your blog!!! And of course, another amazing LO!

Suzy said...

Awesome 2 pager! Love the heart on her age :) The PP grid at the top is neat. Thanks for sharing your flowers at TPV :)
-Suzanne, TPV dt

Theresa said...

what a great layout. love the pictures of her! thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety.

Sandi said...

Great pictures and an awesome double page spread to highlight them! Very pretty flowers....thank you for joining us at The Paper Variety.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...