Friday, May 18, 2012

Bloom Each Day (digi layout)

Bloom Each Day

I created this layout using a sketch that Diana designed for a challenge at The Paper Variety. I also created this layout for the May Journaling Challenge at Design House Digital. I combined several digital kits and even re-colored a few items. The kits I used are: Summer Simple Solids (retired), Summer Simple Solids Prints (retired), Grunge Frames, Blush (retired), Happiness is You..., Girly Elements (retired), Blooming and Enjoy the Journey.

4 comments:

Steffanie said...

Oooo! So pretty! Love the colors and design. Great patterns on those digi papers!

Heather M said...

I also like the colors. Banners & stitching are a favorite mine also.

Sandi said...

Beautiful digi layout! I love the title and color combo. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Variety.

Suzy said...

I agree with Sandi love this digi layout; especially the stitched look. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Variety :)
Suzanne, TPV dt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...