Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Memories Layout

So I created this layout for a challenge on Club CK called the Chinese Whispers Speed Round. It is like a scrapping telephone game. The first person gets a sketch or some inspiration and creates a layout and then sends their layout to the next person on the list and so on. Then at the end all the layouts get posted so we can see how much changed throughout the process.

The cardstock is from Recollections. The patterned paper is from Glitz and My Mind’s Eye (butterflies). I cut the butterflies and frame using my Silhouette. The flowers are from Prima, Oriental Trading and from the CK Convention. I added Martha Stewart Microbeads to the centers of the butterflies. The doily is from Paper Wishes and the clear circle embellishment is from Heidi Swapp. I added staples to the pictures (also for the May/June Issue #1 challenge on Club CK). I also added paper tape from Recollections.

4 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Very pretty layout Cassie. So pretty and love the clusters.

Heather M said...

Love the colors in your LO.

Steffanie said...

First of all, love the new look of your blog! Great combination of colors and designs! I love the colors of your layout. The papers bring a really warm feeling to your photos. Love that you pulled out the mauvey-pink as your accent. Nice work!

Linda E said...

Great layout, Cassie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...