Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Here’s The Story layout

I used a sketch from Becky Fleck’s Page Maps book for this layout. I created this layout for the April Color Challenge over at Club CK. The colors for this month were Yellow, Black & Green. The cardstock is from Coredinations. The patterned paper and rub-ons are from Basic Grey.  I used an EK Success border punch on the striped paper.  I cut the title and flowers out on my Silhouette using designs from their store.

For the flowers, I sprayed them with gold Perfect Pearls Mist and then used my Petal Roller tool from Imaginisce to give them more dimension. The brads are from American Crafts (glitter), Making Memories (it is really a snap), and my stash (flocked).

1 comment:

Moongirl said...

Oh, this turned out great! I love the color combo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...