Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Home: Is where your heart is


I used a Page Maps sketch from October 2011 for this layout. The new challenge at Unique Crafters Challenge was to use ribbon and/or fibers so I added some trim to my layout. I used a quote from MaryAnne Radmacher for this layout. The papers are from Bo-Bunny. The trim is from Fancy Pants Designs. The heart brads are from my stash. I cut the title out on the Silhouette using cardstock from American Crafts and Recollections. I then added red stickles to the heart. I also used my Tim Holtz paper distresser for the edges of my photo.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I LOVE the paper you used. This is such a heartfelt layout. Your details are just perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at Unique Crafters!

Laura said...

Lovely LO! So sweet.

Kira - oopsicraftmypants.com said...

Gorgeous layout! The glittery accents are just delightful :) I'm glad you entered it at Unique Crafters! Your project is a delight to look at.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...