Thursday, May 24, 2012

In Control layout

I created this layout for two challenges at Big Picture Classes/CK National Scrapbook Day crop (Cast off item & Kraft two ways).

The kraft cardstock (background and flower) is from Recollections. I cut the flower on the Silhouette and sprayed it with silver Perfect Pearls Mist. The patterned paper is from My Mind’s Eye. My cast off item is the “fine and dandy” line, it is from the barcode strip on the patterned paper. I used a Crafter’s Workshop template for the journaling lines and the swirls. I added Stickles to the swirl. The brad and title letters are from American Crafts. I used DMC floss and a Bazzill Stitch Template for the flower. The ric-rac is from the sewing department at Jo-Ann’s. I also used an EK Success border punch.

3 comments:

Devra said...

really cute! I have to laugh though. have you seen the new Muppet Movie? "In Control" is a funny line from Animal...

Mandi said...

Super cute. I love kraft.

Steffanie said...

Love the central linear design. Great embellishing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...