Monday, May 7, 2012

Race You… (digi layout)

Race You...

So I created this layout for a challenge on Club CK called the Chinese Whispers Speed Round for April. It is like a scrapping telephone game. The first person gets a sketch or some inspiration and creates a layout and then sends their layout to the next person on the list and so on. Then at the end all the layouts get posted so we can see how much changed throughout the process.

For this digi layout I used these kits: Cool Kid, Masking Set, Grunge Frames, Chipped Paint Alphas, Drowsy, May Cause Daydreams and Picket Fences. Several items I re-colored in Photoshop to match my layout better.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You are doing a great job with the digital! I love the concept, but for some reason, I find it takes me forever to find elements and fonts and such I want to use....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...