Tuesday, May 8, 2012

This is My Family


I have been loving the doily trend lately and I really wanted to add them on this layout, especially since it is the the challenge on Scrap Fit right now.  I used a Scrapbook Generation Volume 1 sketch for this layout. The grey cardstock is from Doodlebug. The patterned paper is from My Mind’s Eye Miss Caroline Collection. The doilies are from Paper Wishes that I sprayed with silver Perfect Pearls Mist. The key is from K&Company. I cut the flowers and title out on the Silhouette using designs from their store.

For the flowers, I sprayed them with silver Perfect Pearls Mist and then used my Imaginisce petal roller to give the flower some much need dimension. The brads in the middle are from Making Memories.

For the journaling shape, I used a Kaisercraft Stamp and grey ink and stamped it on a piece of My Mind’s Eye paper before fussy cutting it.

5 comments:

Tracey ~ GardenOfGrace said...

Such a gorgeous flower ~ love that you used a hand crafted center too! Thanks for joining us for the Step Class at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Steffanie said...

This whole layout is gorgeous, Cassie! Love how you used the doilies! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT!!

Sheila said...

That's gorgeous! I love making flowers too---does the petal roller work really well? I may have to get one of those! Thanks for "stepping" with ScrapFIT!

Julie said...

Beautiful layout and love the way you used that doily. Thank for working out with us over at ScrapFit

wendipooh13 said...

wonderful family pics!! and love the 2 pgr, love how you added the doily in the LO!!! thanks sooo much for working out with us at ScrapFIT!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...