Friday, May 11, 2012

Together Forever (a S:CY layout)

I really love it when I see a sketch and I instantly know what pictures would be perfect. It was like that for this week’s sketch over at Sketches: Creatively Yours. I just knew what I wanted to do with this layout, but I have to say that the final layout is even better than I thought it would be.
SCY Sketch 15-12 DUE May 9 for May 11
And here is my layout from this sketch.

The patterned paper that I used here are from Basic Grey (collections: Kioshi, Wassail and Hello Luscious). The cardstock is from Bazzill. The rub-ons are from Fancy Pants and Scenic Route. The trim is from Paper Wishes (ivory lace) and American Crafts (small flowers). I did decide to move the trim to the bottom of the layout because with the trim that I picked out and the large photo it just looked better at the bottom.
It seems like I don’t have many pictures of the hubby and me, so I am determined to take more pictures of us together, especially when we go places!  Now come on over to S:CY and see what the wonderful design team has created and while you are there, play along with the sketch!

2 comments:

Elisha Pharr said...

Cassie, I love your title work on this!! Such a sweet lay-out!! Great job on the S:CY sketch this week.:)

Ali said...

Beautiful, Cassie, your love for each other just SHINES thru. That's what it's ALL about. ((HUGZ)) WTG!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...