Tuesday, May 29, 2012

You + Me = <3 layout

When I started this layout I used a Page Maps sketch from January 2011. I used the Be Mine Collection from My Mind’s Eye. I used a Martha Stewart border punch on the journaling card. The hearts were cut on my Silhouette using a design from their store that I altered. The flower trim is from Paper Wishes. I then used my Sew Easy, a paper piercer and DMC floss to add the stitching. I added Glossy Accents to the small red hearts and the pink heart on the title. I made sure that I added nine hearts to this layout to tie the layout back to the journaling about our upcoming 9th Wedding Anniversary.

3 comments:

Megan D said...

I love the flowers across the top!

Kelly Foster said...

This is so pretty!! I love that flower trim, it's just perfect. I like that you used 9 hearts, really a nice thought to tie in with your journaling.

Steffanie said...

I like this! The photos are gorgeous and this collection works really well with them. Cute little rosettes and hearts. I like the stitching, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...