Friday, June 15, 2012

Awesome (Digi Layout)

So I created this layout for a challenge on Club CK called the Chinese Whispers Speed Round. It is like a scrapping telephone game. The first person gets a sketch or some inspiration and creates a layout and then sends their layout to the next person on the list and so on. Then at the end all the layouts get posted so we can see how much changed throughout the process. This is the third round I have participated in lately and I am loving it!

Awesome

For this digital layout I combined a lot of different kits, but the result is well worth it. I did re-color a few elements here and there. The kits are: Ever After, Essentially Me, Beautiful You, Enjoy the Journey, Felis Elements, Midnight, Sequin Scatters (discontinued) and Sweet Little Thing.

5 comments:

Steffanie said...

Very pretty! Love the muted palette with the b&w photo and the bursts of orange and peach. Well done!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Such a soft pretty layout!
I love the idea of that challenge. Sounds fun :)

Megan D said...

I like the bling!

glorygirl said...

What a beautiful and feminine page! Love all the softness!

Kelly Foster said...

Stunning layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...