Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Cards from Scraps

I have been meaning to use up some of my scraps and all the little sentiments that come as part of collection packs.  So I decided to make cards.  I still have a bunch more to make with the stickers in the packs.  I used supplies from Echo Park, My Mind’s Eye and various ribbons from my stash.  I bought these card blanks from Jo-Ann’s.

Thank you for stopping by!  I made all of these cards in about 2 1/2 hours while my daughter was at pre-school.  I love how cute the cards look but they are still thin enough to be easily mailed.  I hope this inspires you to make some cards!

2 comments:

Heather M said...

Very cute cards!Love the colors & different patterns.

Kelly Jean said...

Cassie these are all amazing!! I can't even choosey favorites!! I need to do this with mine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...