Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Grandma layout

This was a really hard layout for me to make. I have been planning this layout for almost 6 months now, but I just couldn’t bring myself to work on it. Considering how simple this layout is, it really took me a long time. I also decided to use this week's challenge at Frosted Designs, which is to use punches.

The background paper and music note paper is from Melissa Frances. I then added a sheet of Double Dot cardstock from Bo Bunny for the die cuts and as mats for the photos. I cut the title and hummingbird on my Silhouette using designs from their store. The wood hearts are from Pink Paislee that I sprayed with Glimmer Mist.

The flowers are from Oriental Trading and I added three layers of glitter tulle from Celebrate It (Michael’s) behind them. The journaling card is from My Mind’s Eye and I fussy cut it out. Finally I used a Martha Stewart border punch on the music paper.

4 comments:

glorygirl said...

What a beautiful tribute page! All the details on this page speak of your love for her. It just shines through!

Heather M said...

What a great LO! I love MF papers. I just have to use mine yet. Embellishments are pretty & I love the music paper with the border. Very nice Memorial.

Anita Scroggins said...

thanks for playing along at Frosted Designs this week. Lovely layout!

photochic said...

LOVE that tulle flower! It's beautiful! And I love that you scrapped the funeral program (???not sure what that's called???). Love the diecut "grandma."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...