Thursday, June 14, 2012

Her Town

For this layout I used a Valerie Salmon sketch. The cardstock is from American Crafts. The patterned paper is from My Mind’s Eye and Glitz Designs. I used American Craft Thickers for the title. The journaling card is a free one that I found on Pinterest that I then sprayed with two shades of Mister Huey’s spray ink. I then used my Fiskars corner rounder on the card and the paper. I used DMC floss and my stitch templates from Oriental Trading to add the flourishes. The snaps were added with my Crop-a-Dile Big Bite and the snaps are from Making Memories.

I created the flower with a used dryer sheet that I sprayed with Glimmer Mist and Mister Huey Spray inks before cutting circles and added yellow Stickles to the edges. I then layered and crinkled the edges before sewing on the button from my stash with DMC floss.

1 comment:

Kelly Foster said...

Awesome stitching!! I just never have the patience for that, but it always looks so nice!! Love your color and pattern choices, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...