Friday, June 8, 2012

I <3 The Sun (a S:CY layout)

I am excited to share my layout using this week’s sketch from Sketches: Creatively Yours. This week’s fun sketch is from the fabulous Ali. So check out the sketch and then my layout.
SCY SKETCH 18-12 DUE June 6 to post June 8
After I picked out my pictures for this layout I decided to rotate the sketch. I used the Echo Park Splash Collection for this layout. I used a EK Success boarder punch. The white cardstock is from Recollections. The clear drops are from Recollections. I love the dimension they add to this layout.

You should go check out all the fabulous layouts from the design team over at S:CY. Make sure to link up your layout over there if you decide to play along with us!

1 comment:

Ali said...

The dimension from the clear drops is gorgeous Cassie!What a gr8 job!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...