Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Photos with Santa layout

I used a Valerie Salmon sketch for inspiration to create this layout. I used the Echo Park Everybody Loves Christmas line. I cut the title out on my Silhouette using a design from their store and cardstock from Recollections and Bazzill. On the red paper strip I used a Martha Stewart border punch. I added stickles to the reindeer sticker from Echo Park. The rhinestone present is from Basic Grey. I added the stitches with my Sew Easy and DMC floss. The felt flowers are from Making Memories and Fancy Pants Designs. The rhinestone is from Kaisercrafts.

2 comments:

Heather M said...

I love scrappin themed pics. I like the present bling. I have one like that but in different colors. I also like the looped stitching.

Stacia said...

I love this Cassie!!! Such a great page!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...