Thursday, June 7, 2012

Pretty as a Picture


I created this layout for the chipboard challenge over at Scrap Your Crap. I used a Page Maps sketch from January 2012 for this layout. I used a kit from Scrapbook Circle for this layout. The patterned papers are from Pebbles and Jillibean Soup. I used my Silhouette to cut the title using a design from their store and cardsock from Recollections and Bazzill. I created the flower with satin fabric from Jo-Ann’s that I cut into circles. I then used a lighter to lightly singe the edges before inking them. I then finished the flower by adding a brad from SEI and Stickles. The journaling shape is from Maya Road. The chipboard shapes are from Studio 18 (Michael’s) and I sprayed them with Glimmer Mist and colored them with American Crafts markers. The twine is from The Twinery. The “happiness” sticker is from Pebbles. Finally I used some washi tape from Recollections and a piece from Persnickety Prints (it came on my order envelope).

7 comments:

photochic said...

Ooh- I love the beautiful patterned papers on this page, Cassie! :) Jillibean Soup is one of my favorite manufacturers, and I LOVE that Pebbles paper! Love the diecut title. Looks like your Cameo cuts so precisely!

glorygirl said...

Great photos! I loooove the title. And the paper is so cute!

Kim Sonksen said...

What a gorgeous layout. Thanks so much for joining us at SYC

Martine said...

beautiful page!! love the design and how you did the title! glad you played with us at SYC!

norine said...

Oh, what a pretty page...and pretty girl!! Love the title die cut!! Thanks for playing along with us at SYC!! Feels good to have used up some chipboard doesn't it?

Nitasha said...

Awesome layout! I love the patterned papers and title! So fun! Thanks for joining us at SYC!

Channa said...

Gorgeous page, such a pretty girl! Thank you for joining us at SYC! Channa