Friday, June 1, 2012

Spectacular View (a S:CY Layout)

This week’s fabulous sketch over at Sketches: Creatively Yours is from the amazingly talented Ann. I decided on the pictures for this layout pretty quickly and I have to say I am really happy with the final product on this layout.
SCY Sketch 17-12 DUE May 30 to post June 1
So now here is my layout:

I used a Fancy Pants collection called It’s the Little Things. I cut the bracket shape by hand (well by tracing another piece of paper). The buttons are from my stash (I believe Making Memories and Oriental Trading). The clear shapes are from Heidi Swapp and I colored them with alcohol ink. The twine is from Technique Tuesday. I cut the title out of Fancy Pants paper using my Silhouette and a design from their store. The cardstock is from Bazzill. I also sanded some of the edges of my photos.
I hope you have been checking out what the fabulous ladies at S:CY have made each week. I sure hope you will come and play along with us. We would love to see your layouts, so make sure to head over and link them up!

5 comments:

glorygirl said...

Great layout, Cassie! I love the embellishment cluster and the title treatment. So cute!

Elisha Pharr said...

This is absolutely beautiful, Cassie!! I love the title work on this.

Steffanie said...

Gorgeous layout! Love the colors and the "spectacular" title! Nice work with the sketch!

Kristie said...

I love everything about your page! The pictures are beautiful.

Thanks for visiting my blog earlier :)

photochic said...

Loooove that diecut title! I love seeing those "handwritten" looking words in a diecut. Love that Fancy Pants collection you used on this page! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...