Monday, June 18, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Gifts

I got the idea for these water bottles on Pinterest, and then tweaked the idea. My daughter has 7 teachers/substitutes at her school, so that meant I needed to create something that wouldn’t break the bank to make that many.

I bought these water bottles at the Dollar Tree. I then used my Silhouette and the vinyl starter kit and cut out all of the teachers’ names. After I added them to each bottle they sat at the house for another several days for the next part. After a trip to the store I added a box of Crystal Light to each bottle.

The final step was to print off the toppers (from pinterest) and have my daughter write her name on the back of each label. I then used various ribbon scraps and tied the labels onto the bottles. I think these turned out very cute! I might even need to add my name to a water bottle!

5 comments:

Kelly Foster said...

What a cute idea, I love it!!!

Moongirl said...

They turned out wonderfully!

Barbara said...

Great idea for a teacher gift. Thanks for sharing!

Steffanie said...

Well done, and very economical for so many! I used my Silhouette to do the same on an insulated tumbler!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Great idea, very thoughtful and creative!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...