Friday, June 29, 2012

Together in a Winter Wonderland (a S:CY Layout)

When I saw this week’s sketch by the fabulous Ali at Sketches: Creatively Yours I had this idea to use three pictures instead of cutting up one photo and I knew I had these three adorable photos to use. However, that means that you will see snowy pictures in the middle of summer. So if it is super warm where you are right now, hopefully seeing snow pictures will cool you off.
SCY Sketch 20-12 DUE June 27 to post June 29
I used my Winter Park collection from Echo Park for this layout. I fussy cut the boarders at the top of the page. To add some dimension to the stickers I used foam squares on some and outlined the snowflakes to make them stand out a little more. I cut the word “together” on my Silhouette.

I know I can’t wait to see what the Design Team created over at S:CY, so head on over and take a look. If you create a layout with this sketch, make sure you link up your layout!

2 comments:

Elisha Pharr said...

This is really pretty!! I love the strips across the top and the snow flakes!!! Beautiful job!!

Ali said...

As always, inspiring scrap-work! The greys and blues with the burgundy are sooo perfect! AND THOSE PICS! Too cute! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...