Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Twenty Eleven August

This is the last layout for the album of monthly layouts that I created for my husband’s most recent deployment. I got the idea for these layouts from Nichol Magouirk. The photo template is from Kerri Bradford. The papers are from Echo Park. I cut the brackets and title out on the Silhouette using shapes from their store. The buttons are from my stash and I added the black twine from The Twinery.

The added buttons go with the challenge this month at Unique Crafters Challenge.

5 comments:

Kelly Foster said...

I've really loved these "calendar" type layouts of yours. Such a neat idea to showcase so many photos. I love all the bright fun colors you used!!

Heather M said...

I always like to see your monthly calendar LOs. They are so cute.

Megan D said...

I'm so jealous of your silhouetting abilities! You make so much cool stuff!

Kira - oopsicraftmypants.com said...

I love this color scheme and the layout is gorgeous. Thanks for entering this at Unique Crafters :)

Lynn said...

What a fabulous idea. Your husband will be thrilled to see these layouts. I just love the idea, and would love to do this too. Thanks so much playing along with us at Unique Crafters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...