Thursday, July 12, 2012

9 Years

I decided to take a break from my normal blogging today because it was 9 years ago today that I married the love of my life.  It is hard to believe that it has already been nine years.  Although at the same time it feels like we have been married… FOREVER!!  So to honor my wonderful hubby, I thought I would share some pictures from then and now.

Then:

A0021

LY0037

Now:

IMG_5908

_DSC6587

IMG_6608

What a wonderful ride of life we have been on already!  Here is to many many more years ahead of us!

3 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute!

Heather M said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have many more.

glorygirl said...

Congratulations on nine years! May you continue to have many good memories together in the years to come!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...