Thursday, July 19, 2012

Birthday Cards

So last year for my Mother-in-law’s birthday I made her a year’s worth of Birthday Cards.  I made two sets, a girl set and a boy set.  Well I decided to do the same thing this year.  So since I have already made them, I thought I would share them.  Here they are:

The card blanks for this card are from Michael’s. The patterned paper is from Simple Stories. The embossed cardstock and textured cardstock is from Bazzill. I cut the flowers and artisan shapes were cut on the Silhouette using designs from their store. I then sprayed the flowers with Perfect Pearls Mist and used my Imagenisce petal roller to add dimension to the striped flower. The snap in the center of the flowers is from Making Memories. The sentiment stamp is from a stamp set that I bought at a CK Convention. I purchased the ric-rac at my Local Scrapbook Store.

The card blank is from Michael’s. The cardstock is from Bazzill. The patterned papers are from Graphic 45. I cut the artisan shape and banners out on the silhouette using shapes from their store (I altered the banner shape). The sentiment stamp is from Studio G.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...