Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Games with Nana

I started this layout with a Page Maps sketch. The papers are from Lily Bee Designs and Crate Paper. I added the stitching with DMC floss. I used a Martha Stewart border punch. The letter stickers are from Echo Park and October Afternoon. The journaling card was from my Scrapbook Circle Kit. The people stamps are from Autumn Leaves that I stamped with black ink onto Crate Paper patterned paper. I sprayed the background paper with two colors of Mister Huey’s spray ink. I got the butterflies from an Etsy shop. I then stamped them with watermark ink and a stamp from my stash. I then used some clear glitter embossing powder and heat set it to create the tone-on-tone design. I really love the extra depth it gives to the butterflies.

1 comment:

Moongirl said...

I love this! I love the misting over that print pp, the stitching grounding lines, the little pieces of border punched paper. Awesome layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...