Monday, July 23, 2012

Kitty Face


I used a Jana Eubank sketch for this layout. The cardstock is from Doodlebug and Recollections. The patterned paper is from My Mind’s Eye. . I created the flower with a used dryer sheet that I sprayed with Smooch Spray and Perfect Pearls Spray inks before cutting circles and added Red and pink Stickles to the edges. I then layered and crinkled the edges before sewing on the button from Oriental Trading with DMC floss. The dotted letters are from Making Memories. The white letters are from Echo Park. The Washi tape is from Recollections. For the other flower, it is a rose shaped thicker from American Crafts that I covered with Washi tape from Recollections. I then filled the opening with heart confetti from Art C and glitter from Doodlebug. So this is one of those layouts where I like some parts of it, but it didn’t really turn out how I wanted, so I finally just called it done.

1 comment:

Kelly Jean said...

What a great idea for the flowers. I love them! I think the layout is super cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...