Friday, July 6, 2012

LIFE is Sweet (a S:CY digi Layout)

I keep surprising myself with how much I am enjoying digital scrapbooking. Now, don’t get me wrong I still LOVE paper scrapping. When I saw this week’s sketch by the truly talented Ann at Sketches: Creatively Yours, I wanted some really cute pictures to scrapbook.
SCY Sketch 21-12 DUE JULY 4th
Well a couple of days later I got some adorable pictures from my Mother-in-law from when my daughter was visiting her. I knew these ice cream pictures would be perfect!
S CY 21-12 LIFE is Sweet
For this digital layout I only used two kits: Carefree Days (limited edition kit from The Sweet Shoppe) and The Sweet Life. I also edited the pictures using Photoshop Elements Actions from The Coffee Shop.

I can’t wait to see what the design team creates, so head on over to S:CY to check it out.  If you use this sketch make sure to link up your layout so we all can see it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...